Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Best Wind Chimes Ever!

Gentle Spirits™ has to be the most beautiful sounding wind chimes that I have ever owned.
If you are in the market for an investment grade wind chime I would recommend Gentle Spirits™.
I Googled the name and found this website that sells Gentle Spirits™ :
where you can listen to the chimes as well as order them. I cannot recommend the company as I have not done business with them, but it is a great place to listen to the quality of the chimes. If after you listen and want to order this might be a good source.

1 comment:

Mr. Inspired said...

Wow, you are really pulling for some corporate sponsorship! Just kidding. I do agree that those chimes have sounded wonderful for years. BUT the fact that you called them "investment grade wind chimes" cracks me up.

Enjoy your wind chimes!